Join us for a three-part series to help increase your online and walk-in sales using Pinterest! These fast-paced webinars will show you tricks and tips to reach more consumers, generate more sales and increase website traffic.
In order to get the most from these webinars, you need to follow the prerequisites and the homework that will be given following each webinar. Each webinar will be 40 minutes with 10-15 minutes for Q & A.
Power influencer and social media strategist Anna Bennett is the owner of White Glove Social Media and co-founder of True North Marketing. As a Pinterest expert, she helps businesses supercharge traffic and sales growth with Pinterest.
Part 1 – Introduction to Pinterest for Business
July 20, 2017 – 11 a.m. PST/2 p.m. EST
Prerequisite: Watch Video Tutorial Instructions and Set Up Your Business Pinterest Account
- Why should florists be on Pinterest?
- How to use Pinterest to drive online sales and increase website traffic
- Pinterest basics: terminology, techniques and tips to build Pinterest boards for floral holidays, events, everyday purchases, wedding work, and more!
- Using Buyable Pins to sell on Pinterest
- How to raise your brand profile locally
- Q & A
Part 2 – Intermediate Pinterest Skills
August 15, 2017 – 11 a.m. PST/2 p.m. EST
Prerequisite: Part 1 Pinterest Webinar
- Avoiding common Pinterest mistakes
- Re-pinning to drive more traffic
- Blog topics to create in order to be found by brides
- Promoting your Pinterest account on other social media sites
- Pinterest Techniques – Part 2
- How to buy Pinterest ads correctly
- Q & A
Part 3 – Pinterest Advanced
August 29, 2017 – 11 a.m. PST/2 p.m. EST
Prerequisite: Part 1 and Part 2 Pinterest Webinars
- Using analytics to improve your results
- How to manage your Pinterest account
- How to showcase your uniqueness
- Keeping your Pinterest boards fresh
- Best practices overview
- Q & A
Anna will offer more advanced help to florists after these webinars. Fees for coaching businesses one-on-one with customized solutions is $297 for two 45-minute sessions.
Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. EST
Bradley Beck, Sales Manager at DESIGN MASTER color tool, inc., shares networking skills to enhance your career! The webinar will be 20 minutes with 10 minutes for Q & A.
The presentation will show:
- Why you need to network to build your career
- How to prepare for an event or show
- Places to meet, engage and connect
- Opportunities to be seen as a person of influence
- A template for engagement
For over thirty years, Bradley has served many flower and creative industry organizations. He helped pioneer the “Growing Up With Flowers” program with his fellow young executives to teach young people about the wonder of flowers.
He has presented programs on Effective Communication, Messaging and Social Business Media to many wholesale and retail companies.
Missed a webinar? No problem — click on the link below to access the recorded webinar!
Marketing Tactics: Maximizing Millennial Floral Purchases
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. EST (FREE)
Floral marketing is no longer one strategy fits all. Millennials are an enigmatic breed of shopper with different perceptions about floral products, motivations for purchase and a habit of using non-traditional shopping methods – think mobile and social!
Renato Sogueco, Vice President of Digital Strategy at BloomNet, presented results from the 2016 FMRF Marketing Tactics to Increase Millennials’ Floral Purchases Study, and shared revitalized marketing tactics customized to reach Gen Y.
Since July 2016, Renato has been bringing innovative business solutions and revenue-growth tools to BloomNet florists.
He analyzes best technology and business practices in a monthly column for BloomNet’s Floriology magazine, and shares insights through the development of business-centric programming for BloomNet’s Floriology Institute in Jacksonville, Fla. Renato previously worked at the Society of American Florists for more than 13 years as its Chief Information Officer.
Making the Most of Your Tradeshow Experience
Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. EST (FREE)
Mackenzie Wortham of DMA Solutions, Inc. discusses ways to optimize your experience at trade shows, and provides great tips for both first timers and those who have previously attended trade shows.
As an intuitive thinker with a keen eye for detail, Mackenzie combines strong communications skills, writing talents and a pulse on trending topics to create targeted content and measurable marketing results.
Mackenzie joined DMA Solutions in 2011. As an Account Marketing Director, she focuses on the overall marketing strategy for clients, helping them to reach their marketing goals.