Watch AFE’s videos to learn more about the Endowment and our programs.
- This Spring, Florists’ Review sold its building in Topeka, Kansas leaving its extensive library of more than 120 years of history without a home. Since 1897, Florists’ Review magazine has …Read More »
- Floral designers have long been taught that the most important attributes of a floral design are the elements of line, color, texture, pattern, form, space, and size. Yet, little formal …Read More »
- Meet this year’s Paul Ecke Jr. and Altman Family scholars: plant-powered people, creating people-powered plants. Talk to the five graduate students selected to receive this year’s AFE Paul Ecke Jr. …Read More »
- AFE congratulates and celebrates the eight students recently awarded an internship through the Vic & Margaret Ball Internship Program and the Mosmiller Internship program. Each will receive scholarships after successfully …Read More »
- One important lesson that we’ve learned together as an industry is how to manage bacterial blight disease of geraniums. We’ve figured out that exquisitely careful sanitation procedures are critical at …Read More »