Watch AFE’s videos to learn more about the Endowment and our programs.
- Established in 2002, the Paul Ecke, Jr. fund offers $5,000 a year for two years to one graduate student who demonstrates the skills and passion to become a leading floricultural …Read More »
- AFE’s 2019 Altman Family Scholars: Paul Cockson, Yiyun Lin, and David Tork The Altman Family Scholarship was created in 2015 by Ken and Deena Altman—owners of Altman Plants—as one of …Read More »
- For students and the industry In the last year alone, AFE has awarded and placed over 20 students in paid internships at leading floral industry organizations. Internships provide a hands-on …Read More »
- Impacts and Residual Longevity of Systemic Insecticides on Pollinators in Ornamental Plant Production System As floriculture professionals, we value the importance of flowers to human well-being and seek sustainable production …Read More »
- A memorial tribute has been established by industry members Lori, Brian and Tanner Wheat from Lafayette Florists in Colorado, Charles Ingrum of Dr. Delphinium in Dallas, Texas, and the Midwest …Read More »