AFE launched an updated, newly-designed website for the Floral Marketing Research Fund (FMRF) at www.fmrf.org.
The website has been visually improved and features easier navigation for users to access the free research reports and other FMRF news and updates.
The upgraded website also provides a simpler process to submit applications (for cut flower consumer-based research) and make contributions online.
Some of the free reports include:
- Marketing to Millennials (2017)– innovative marketing strategies and tactics to better target Generation Y consumers.
- Generations of Flowers Study (2016) – barriers and motivations of different generations and how they perceive, buy and use flowers and floral outlets.
- Funeral Directors and Flowers Report (2015) – funeral directors’ perspectives and consumer preferences on sympathy flowers, and the relationship between floral retailers and funeral directors.
Two new reports will be released in the coming months:
- Consumer Purchasing Study – a 12-month report that provides real purchasing data to help plan for inventories, marketing and pricing to help florists maximize their sales.
- Marketing and Selling on Pinterest – the latest marketing tools, including videos and easy-to-use guides, to help businesses sell floral products on the social media platform Pinterest.
The FMRF was established in 2008 by AFE Trustees to fund floral industry consumer research. With added financial support from other industry organizations and individuals, the FMRF has provided more than $400,000 in funding for these research projects to date.
Log in or register online to view and download the FREE reports!