AFE has released its annual report, detailing its project allocations for the 2014-2015 fiscal year.
“The annual report showcases the exciting new ways AFE’s efforts have been serving all industry segments,” said AFE Chairman Gabriel Becerra. “Industry support is critical to helping the Endowment provide programs that benefit everyone.”
2014-2015 highlights include:
- Business Internship Program, introducing business students to the floral industry – NEW!
- Young Professionals Council, providing mentoring opportunities for young industry members – NEW!
- More than $500,000 in consumer and scientific research, floral design and educational grants, scholarships and internships.
- New named funds
- FREE downloadable reports – Funeral Directors and Flowers Guide, Consumer Preference Studies, research studies on pests, diseases and others.
- Donor recognitions, audited financial statements, two new memorial tributes, fundraising dinner highlights, and more!
Click here to see past annual reports dating back to 1988.