Hortica Insurance & Employee Benefits – Business insurance, employee benefits and personal insurance exclusively for the floral industry since 1887.
AFE Career Center
- Thrips & Botrytis Webinar Series Recordings Now Available We have released webinar recordings from a 6-week webinar series highlighting new research findings from our specially-funded Thrips and Botrytis Research Fund. …Read More »
- Sarah B. Armellini, 97, of Palm City, Florida, formerly of Vineland, New Jersey, passed away on July 4, 2021, with her loving family by her side. Born in Vineland, New …Read More »
- This past month, FloraCulture International took some time to sit down with our Executive Director, Debi Chedester, to feature the Endowment’s 60th (Diamond) Anniversary and the vital resources we continue to …Read More »
- 60 Days to Raise $100,000 – Support another 60 years of floral industry programs, research, and resources! Alexandria, Virginia, July 14th, 2021 – Today marks the halfway point of AFE’s 60 Day Fundraising …Read More »
- Growing Our Industry Together FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Alexandria, Virginia, July 12, 2021 – The Floral Marketing Research Fund (FMRF), the industry’s organization for floral marketing research and resources, has announced …Read More »