Hortica Insurance & Employee Benefits – Business insurance, employee benefits and personal insurance exclusively for the floral industry since 1887.
AFE Career Center
- If there’s one thing we love to see, it’s our educational grants in action, educating and inspiring students. In 2022, AFE gave researchers at Mississippi State University an educational grant of …Read More »
- Floral Industry Champion and Pioneer A memorial tribute has been established through the American Floral Endowment (AFE), honoring Delmar “Del” Earl Demaree Jr., AAF. Del Demaree Jr. passed away on …Read More »
- The American Floral Endowment (AFE) announces a new memorial tribute in memory of Edward Seagroatt, established by longtime friends Red & Katie Kennicott of Kennicott Brothers Co. Edward A. Seagroatt, …Read More »
- Ethylene damages and kills plants and flowers. Ethylene is a naturally occurring wound hormone that causes leaf yellowing, leaf drop, bud drop, and reduced flower life. Ethylene gas is given …Read More »
- Did you know there’s a multitude of ways you can get involved with AFE? Volunteering not only supports vital floral industry programs – but also inspires networking, community collaboration, and leadership …Read More »