The first issue of the AFE 2016 Bulletin has been released and includes information about new consumer research studies, the Endowment’s newest named fund, programs aimed at students and young professionals, highlights from AFE’s visit to Mississippi State University, and much more!
- Honoring the Legacy of Yoshimi “Shimi” Shibata
- Consumer Research Studies Underway!
- New Trustees, Officers Appointed
- Providing Insect-Free Flowers and Plants for Consumers
- Taking the Leap From Classroom to Industry
- Memorial Donations vs. Floral Tributes
- Emerging Business Leaders Ready for Floral Internships
- MSU Bulldogs Host AFE Trustees
- It’s Your Livelihood, It’s Floriculture’s Future!
To receive future editions of the bulletin newsletter via email, please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.