Is Your IRA in Full Bloom?
Maximize your impact this year! Donate through an IRA or Donor-Advised Fund
AFE Tax ID: 23-6268380
Contributing from your IRA or Donor Advised Fund offers a unique opportunity to invest in AFE’s essential industry initiatives while providing significant financial benefits to you. These options support floral industry advancement while potentially lowering your taxable income.
How to Make a Qualified Charitable Distribution to American Floral Endowment:
- You may be able to make your QCD gift online. Visit your retirement plan provider’s website to see if this is an option.
- If your account has check-writing privileges, you may write a check directly to “American Floral Endowment” and mail it to the address below.
- Some brokerage may have a required IRA distribution form, so it is important to check with your plan provider if you cannot make the gift online or with a check.
If you are considering this type of gift, or have already made one, please contact us at email@example.com.
*Important: Your QCD must be made by December 31st to satisfy your Required Minimum Distribution.
Is AFE named in your will or other estate plans? Learn more about our Legacy Circle
Your generous contributions play a vital role in driving growth and progress within the floral industry by:
- Fostering Innovation and Progress: AFE-funded research has catalyzed groundbreaking developments across various domains, encompassing pest and disease control, postharvest handling, and flower breeding.
- Advancing Education and Engagement: Diverse programs offering floral professionals the chance to enhance their skills and knowledge. Promoting industry-wide collaboration on current trends, consumer awareness, and new technologies.
- Attracting the Next Generation: Scholarships for undergraduate to Ph.D. programs, hands-on internships, and Young Professionals Council empower the next generation of industry professionals, ensuring their readiness for their career paths
This information is for informational purposes and is not legal advice. Please consult your professional advisors before making decisions about charitable gifts.