“This annual report showcases the recent exciting ways AFE has been serving all segments of the floriculture and environmental horticulture industries,” AFE Chairman Gabriel Becerra of Golden Flowers, said. “The donors who generously support the Endowment make all of this great work possible.”
2013-2014 annual report highlights include AFE’s:
- Murder, Sex and Greed awareness video
- $425,000 for scientific research and educational grants funding
- $150,000 in scholarships and internships
- Funeral Directors and Flowers Report – NEW!
- Five new undesignated named funds
- Purchasing Barriers Study for Non-Flower Buyers
- Floriculture InfoSearch Engine, the industry’s only free floral search engine
- Audited financial statement
- Two new memorial tributes
- Friends of the Endowment recognition
Do your part to secure a strong future for the industry today by making an annual pledge or donation. If you don’t support Floriculture, who will?
Past annual reports dating back to 1988 and information about other AFE programs and services are also available online.