AFE has just released its 2012-2013 annual report.
“This annual report showcases the recent exciting ways AFE has been serving all segments of the floriculture and environmental horticulture industries,” AFE Chairman Paul Bachman of Bachman’s, Inc. said. “The donors who generously support the Endowment make all of this great work possible.”
2012-2013 annual report highlights include AFE’s:
- New Murder, Sex and Greed awareness video
- $243,000 in scientific research funding
- $127,000 in scholarships, internships and educational grants
- Five new undesignated named funds
- Purchasing Barriers Study for Non-Flower Buyers
- Floriculture InfoSearch Engine, the industry’s only free floral search engine
- Audited financial statement
- Two new memorial tributes
- 2012 Fundraising Dinner Overview
- Friends of the Endowment recognition
Do your part to secure a strong future for the industry today by making an annual pledge or donation. A stronger Endowment means a stronger, more profitable industry for everyone!
Past annual reports dating back to 1988 and information about other AFE programs and services are also available online.