AFE has released its 2011-2012 Annual Report.
“AFE has advocated for all segments of the floriculture and environmental horticulture industries for more than 50 years, and this report recounts the recent ways AFE has achieved that,” AFE Chairman Paul Bachman of Bachman’s, Inc. said. “Without donors who recognize AFE’s expansive work, none of the accomplishments featured in this annual report would be possible.”
2011-2012 annual report highlights include:
- Program allocations for research, educational grants, internships and scholarships
- Three new AFE scholarships
- Social Media Guide for Floral Retailers and Wholesalers
- Undesignated named funds established
- Audited financial statement
- Friends of the Endowment recognition
Past annual reports dating back to 1988 and other AFE programs and services are available online.