The September 2017 AFE Bulletin mentions the cancellation of the Annual Fundraising Dinner due to Hurricane Irma, the successful matching gift campaign with Sakata Seed America, and teases the results of the FMRF’s new consumer purchasing study and AFE’s new video contest.
- 2017 Fundraising Dinner Canceled Due to Hurricane Irma
- ’40 Days of Summer Giving’ Exceeds Goal!
- Designing Your Greenhouse IPM Program
- Results from New Floral Purchase Tracking Study Coming Soon
- MSU Professor Awarded for Achievement in Horticultural Entomology
- Sarah Armellini Painting Raffle Rescheduled
- Upcoming Video Contest Promotes Flower Love
To receive future editions of the bulletin newsletter via email, please send your email address to email@example.com.