The October 2017 Bulletin has been released, and features exciting new AFE projects!
Information on the new consumer purchasing study and where to download it (as well as its accompanying webinar), how to participate in the new video contest promoting flowers, and the AFE session at Proflora on Botrytis and thrips are all highlighted in this issue:
- New Consumer Purchasing Study Available Now
- Participate in AFE’s New Video Contest!
- Special AFE Session on Botrytis and Thrips a Hit at Proflora
- New Officers and Appointments Announced
- Internships Making a Difference
To receive future editions of the bulletin newsletter via email, please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.